- 3-dimensional human eye model designed with input from scientists
- Enlarged 3 times life size - ideal for studying structure and function
- Custom molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) for durability
- Hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of detail possible using vibrant paint
- Important structures are numbered on the model and easily identified with included color key card
Seven-piece model of a human eye enlarged 3 times for detailed study. The upper half of the sclera with cornea and eye muscle attachments, both halves of choroids with iris and retina, lens, and vitreous humor are all removable. The durable model is molded using the highest quality nontoxic polymers and PVC, and is hand-painted by skilled artists to deliver the highest level of detail possible using vibrant paint. The model with stand comes with a key identifying 18 structures. Model on stand measures 5"L x 5"W x 6.3"H.