Algerbrush II Rust Ring Remover
The Alger Company
- The Algerbrush II has a very low torque motor powered by a single AA battery.
- The burr in this rotary instrument is used as a “brush” rather than as a drill and the rust ring is thus “brushed” from the cornea or sclera leaving a smooth surface, which heals much faster than with other instruments used for this purpose.
- Algerbrush II foreign body rust ring remover.
- Single speed, motorized, AA battery operated handpiece.
- Comes with tip cover, chuck, and 0.5mm burr.
- Overall Length: 105mm.